[3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:04:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  167    40
   80:  399    47
   40:  288    50
   20:  302    54
   15:   67    14
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1223   198  Total Score = 242,154

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC SO2R

Comments:

Bands minus 10 were good, loads of fun. You can blame non-existent conditions on
10 on me. I spent a good part of the week prior to the contest rebuilding a
105CA and getting it up 35 feet or so, fixed to the west. N1MM and Cabrillo said
my score was 250,715 but 3830 said the total was 242,154. Didn't hear anything
beyond atmospheric noise! The analyzer says it looks good, so next step is to
get the swinging gate finished so I can rotate the sucker 300 degrees or so! ND
(my home state) is the only state missed on all bands. Missed six provinces
completely as well. Tks for Qs and CU next weekend on fone. Guess I'm about as
ready as I'll ever be for that one!