[3830] NAQP CW K4WCF(@W4DUG) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4WCF(@W4DUG) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 04:38:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4WCF
Operator(s): N4GI K4LAW KR4X NX4N W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WCF (Tampa FL)
Operating Time (hrs): 11:59

  160:    0     0
   80:  331    47
   40:  789    57
   20:  543    51
   15:   46    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1678   178  Total Score = 298,684

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Rig(s): 2X TARC's newly acquired TS590s (Thanks for the rigs, BOD!)
Antennas: C31XR @ 108ft, C18X @ 70t, EF240x at 118ft, Carolina Windom 80 @ 90ft

We no longer have the Mancave available (Hurricane Irma killed the tower), so
the Mancave Contest Consortium absconded with the Tampa ARC facilities for the
traditional January CW bullshit session... Oh, and a contest too!  We were a
minute late because we were celebrating the 20th anniversary of the founding of
the West Central Florida section. The Cake and Ice Cream distracted us.

Fun as usual with great company.  All ops are Florida Contest Group members, so
no split scores from the Mancave!

It was a long day for some of us... The Tampa ARC hamfest in the morning, the
WCF Celebration at noon and the contest till 1am.

We are getting a bit old for this kind of body punishment, but we old guys
somehow managed to keep butts in two chairs for the duration of the test.

Unfortunately, the TARC 160 antenna was down, so only had 80 for the low band.
As usual, the TARC EF240x beam absolutely rocked! And our new 80m Carolina
Windom sloper gave us the best signals we have ever had on 80m from this
location.

K4WCF was for the WCF 20th anniversary and name Walt for our friend W7SE (SK)
who's call we missed very much hearing.

73

Lu Romero - W4LT
For the Mancave boys