[3830] NAQP SSB K3PP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3PP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 03:36:40 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   17    10
   80:  155    34
   40:  108    24
   20:   28    15
   15:    5     4
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  314    88  Total Score = 27,632

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC - Team Pennsylvania

Comments:

Bad performance on 20 - my beam is stuck pointed at EU and most NA had a hard
time hearing me. 80 was wonderful but then dried up. I was away on business all
week and wiped out, so I ran out of steam by 0332z. It was fun meeting lots of
friends! Thanks to K2XR for suggesting we move to 10m for my only QSO there
(we're physically pretty close)! I checked the SO2R box because I employed a
second radio, but it was more like SO1.5R :-) That takes practice and I haven't
practiced enough! VY 73 de Glenn K3PP