[3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 07:19:55 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75

  160:    0     0
   80:   50    23
   40:  208    44
   20:  148    30
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  406    97  Total Score = 39,382

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Avs

Comments:

Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset,Vectronics HFT-1500 Manual Tuner for 75
meters only,and a modified ZS6BKW Flattop up 35 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet
elevation in Laramie County Wyoming.Tough going compared to last year when I had
54,782 final points with 574 Q's and 98 mults! Took forever to find a run freq
on 20 meters,and I never heard a soul on 10 or 15. 60+ mph  winds brought down
one end of my only antenna yesterday while I was calling a 40 meter traffic
net,and due to Weather conditions,I was only able to get my antenna back up to
around 35 feet for this contest.Had a few decent runs, but felt like the Maytag
Repairman for the last three hours of this event. Was great to work several of
my Grand Mesa Contesters Of Colorado Club members,as well as a few Ops here in
Cheyenne.Thanks to all that worked me. Another 100 Watts and a Wire effort from
my Apartment QTH is in the books. Glad I was able to put my only antenna back up
in time to hand out the Wyoming multiplier to around 400 of you. 73 from
November Seven Many Zebras Walking.