[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 15:28:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   79    28
   80:  335    43
   40:  191    42
   20:  314    41
   15:   28    14
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  949   170  Total Score = 161,330

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock Valley

Comments:

After a fairly good start I spent more time than I originally expected. Bands
varied from quite good to quite strange. Not much on 15 initially but from time
to time there were brief openings to the gulf coast, midwest and west coast.
Within the first ten minutes I had a VY1 and a KL7 call on 20. Even though I got
on 40 early, it didn't produce much before it went long. Thanks to all for the
Qs and to AC0W for sponsoring it.