[3830] NAQP SSB NX0I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NX0I Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:13:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4.2

  160:
   80:   35    18
   40:  170    37
   20:  230    38
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  435    93  Total Score = 40,455

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Rig: Yaesu FTdx101D
Ant: Hustler 6BTV Vertical
Logging:  Writelog 12.46D

Conditions not nearly as good here this weekend as in last
weekends CW test.

Lots of deep QSB for me on lots of the weaker stations which made it real
hard to try and run rate.  Lots of repeats on weak stations for Suffix and name
and state.

Quite a bit of noise on 40 & 80.
Don't have 160, and didn't hear a thing on 15 this weekend and of course
10 meters still sucks.

All in all for the time I spent, I had a good time but the older I get the
less patience I have for QRM and a band with noise.

Try it again next year when we might have a few more sunspots.

Thanks for the guys that called me and all there patience in me asking for
repeats.

73/Jerry/NX0I