[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WB9TFH Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WB9TFH Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 21:56:33 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  40     15  Total Score = 95

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was also in NCJ NAQP SSB contest same time.
Where did everyone GO! Only few on 2M phone,
Missed 2m ft8, mostly on 6m ft8 east of the Mississippi.
Sunday evening the E's appeared SE of me, nice openings
to the eastern sates, some on ssb. Didn't help we had a
terrible snow storm, high winds with sleet with QRN.
Missed Saturday because of snow removal for the neighbors,
didn't get on until SS, then on Sunday the Packers played. :((
Lack of ON4KST usage for Q's, tried a few times,
wished more locals and surrounding states would use it,
especially for 2m.
I didn't get on 432 because of bad N connector up the tower.
I got until June to rearrange and fix antennas. Thanks for QSO's.