[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K5TR(W5TN) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, subvortex@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K5TR(W5TN) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 01:43:27 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  144    54  Total Score = 10,044

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Operating from the K5TR station, this was my first VHF+ Contest.  I've only
operated up to 144 MHz before so everything over this was brand new territory
for me.  It was fabulous working some of the higher bands, and tuning in
stations on 10G was super exciting.  I was not able to operate the complete
contest due to family commitments but I was able to put in a few good hours.
Chasing the Rover stations around Texas was super fun.  Many thanks to the local
EM00 guys for helping me out in my first contest.  Giant thanks to K5TR for
letting me operate his station this weekend.  Now... next year.  Rover, or
Fixed.  That is the question :)