[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K2ET/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2et@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K2ET/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 22:49:01 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  342    33  Total Score = 26,433

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

My initial claimed score submitted with the ARRL was incorrect as my software
was logging for the September contest apparently. Activated four grids, instead
of the initial 6 planned due to icy and snowy conditions, but all in all a blast
of a contest! I believe the most QSO's with any station had to be a toss up with
KF2MR/R, and N2YB being the only stations that I was able to run all 7 bands
with. Looking forward to the June Contest, and actually being able to fully
deploy my 6m beam for more than local work. Photos and more detailed summary at
www.k2et.net