[3830] ARRL Jan VHF VA3ELE/R Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3ele@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF VA3ELE/R Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 00:30:26 +0000

  3.4:    5     2
  5.7:    3     1
  10G:    8     3
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  114    45  Total Score = 16,785

Club:

Comments:

Not in the mood for a big soapbox...the drive on Saturday sucked, band
conditions sucked...period.

The bright side, all the snow was fun for Snow Scatter on 10GHz.

Late start on Sunday was good progress but too little too late.

Thanks Hugh VA3TO for all the help in building the rover and fixing stuff that
that I didn't have time for and supplying the necessary missing gear.

Thanks everyone we were able to make contact with.

Now to plan for June :-)

73 de VA3ELE/R