[3830] CQ160 CW K2DM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K2DM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 15:10:52 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM K3ZGA NV1U W2TR
Station: K2DM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

Total:  QSOs = 224  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 20  Total Score = 35,264

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Tom, Bob, Gary and I thought it would be fun to play in this one for a few hours
to see how the new station at The Land would work out.  We ran 500W to an
inverted vee up 57 feet in the center, and we operated from 5PM to nearly
midnight on Friday.  Each of our operations from The Land is an opportunity to
learn and to have fun at the same time.  Next up for the group is ARRL SSB.  I
think I will try ARRL CW by myself.
73,
George K2DM