[3830] CQ160 CW N5XZ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5xz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5XZ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 16:23:11 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N5XZ
Operator(s): N5XZ
Station: N5XZ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:31

Total:  QSOs = 414  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 34  Total Score = 100,045

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

More 160 meter fun with this contest. This time using a borrowed Expert 1.3K-FA
amp since the Alpha is in the shop. It did not disappoint! It worked great
throughout the contest. It did occasionally complain when the SWR went too high
due to the narrow bandwidth of the antenna. A slight adjustment of the tuner and
it was good. The tuner, however, was not made for the duty factor of this
contest with the mismatch of my inverted-L and the power levels.
I mainly did this contest for the purpose of working new 160 meter countries: 5
new 160 entities in the log! 4X, TG, HB0, CE and YU! Also managed to work C5 on
80m FT8 during the contest, so it was a good weekend!

Rig: Elecraft K3/P3
Amp: Expert 1.3K-FA
Ant: Hy-Gain Hytower Inverted-L
Tun: Dentron MT-2000A