[3830] CQ160 CW W4PK Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@w4pk.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W4PK Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 23:09:44 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:39

Total:  QSOs = 655  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 56  Total Score = 271,138

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions both evenings were good to Europe.  Not so much in the morning to
Asia, never heard one JA.

On Saturday afternoon I was taking an exercise walk and I ran across my next
door neighbor who was replacing boards along the fence around one of his fields.
 He told me that his horses were continually breaking them and that he was going
to replace them all with an electric fence!  I do hope that he was kidding!

For a welcome change all my Beverages were functioning and I had not one problem
with N1MM+, my radio or home brew station control!

About 75% of my Q's were made by S&P.  I was only moderately successful at
running.

And finally thanks to all who put up with my fat-fingered entries of your
calls!

73, Sam W4PK