[3830] CQ160 CW N3EB Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, MARK.J.SCHREINER@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N3EB Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 03:54:29 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N3EB
Operator(s): N3EB NK8Q
Station: N3EB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1319  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 69  Total Score = 677,754

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Excellent conditions, especially Saturday night.  Improved upon last year's
score by about 71% but the station remained the same. 309 QSOs outside of North
America helped a lot with the score.  Raw score may be higher, just trying to
figure out a discrepancy between the two remote logs with respect to one DX
multiplier difference.

Remote station consisted of Flex 6600 and KPA1500 with elevated ground plane
vertical for Tx and two Beverages for Rx.  We did tag-team operating style as
multi-op to maximize our operating time (and minimize down-time).

First time ever working JAs on 160m (N3EB was lucky enough to have three of them
call him on Saturday night/Sunday morning)!

Did we have some fun?  OH YEAH!