[3830] CQ160 CW OZ5E(@OZ2I) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha@oz2i.dk
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OZ5E(@OZ2I) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:50:15 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OZ5E
Operator(s): OZ2I OZ7AM EI5KF
Station: OZ2I

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JO46XC
Operating Time (hrs): 38

Total:  QSOs = 1421  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 76  Total Score = 883,227

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

Rig was Elecraft K3s with P3 and ACOM 2000A Power amplifier.
Antenna was Titanex V160HD for TX (plus a dipole) and Beverage in four
directions.
EI5KF started with a nice run and shifted with OZ2I in 4-hour shifts. Saturday
OZ7AM showed up helping with repair of the vertical and doing a shift of 4 hour
by the radio. All in all we were active around 36 hours effectively.

Thank you all for the QSO's and the funny weekend.
Meet you in the next CW contest.

Vy 73 de OZ2I Henning
https://oz5e.dk/2020-CQ-160-OZ5E/index.htm