[3830] CQ160 CW VE2OJ(@VA2LGQ) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3amx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE2OJ(@VA2LGQ) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 03:16:06 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE2OJ
Operator(s): VE3AV VE3ZY VE3ICV VA3AMX
Station: VA2LGQ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: DANFORD LAKE, QUEBEC
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 736  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 38  Total Score = 347,484

Club: OUTAOUAIS CONTEST OPERATORS ASSOCIATION

Comments:

This year we had a lot of challenges with hydro noise (S9+) during the first
night and later on Saturday our inverted-L antenna was affected by the ice, snow
and freezing rain, raising the antenna SWR. We had no option but move to the
lower edge of the band where SWR was still acceptable and sometimes we had to
turn off our amplifier. Such as life :-) 73 from VE2OJ team.