[3830] CWopsT OH2MZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH2MZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 20:23:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 29

Call: OH2MZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH2MZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   4  Mults = 4  Total Score = 16

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Checked conditions first on the OH1E-websdr.
It looked promising: went to the parking lot
and started to untangle the extension wire
for the vertical in the cold and dark. It
was quite a mess after 3+ months of no use.

Got to join the fun for the last 18 minutes
on 3.5 MHz. Noise level was at S7. Worked
OL10CWO 9A1AA DL6KVA OZ3SM and got halfway
with DK5KK. Spent more than 5 minutes in
the LZ10CWO pile-up without success...

Thought I had less wire when I collected
things after the session, and indeed found
it with a strong flashlight. Guess I will
skip the night-session at 0300Z, but you
never know... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856