[3830] CQ160 CW N7GP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7GP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 02:35:14 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 578  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 39  Total Score = 174,616

Club:

Comments:

Great Contest!!,,
Conditions were pretty crappy On Friday night for me...Eu was not good and Ja's
were slim..I spent all Friday night S&P only,, Saturday night I decided to
try running,, turned out good but after a few EU callers,, I decided to just
look for EU stations..found quite a few calling CQ,,under the tons of east coast
stations...but had no problem working them on first or second  call
 After EU sunrise I went back to run mode in the "JA" window , and to
my surprise I worked 37 JA !! so nice conditions for me to JA..
I thought I had about run out of callers,, so went back to S&P and found a
big pile up on DS4EXX, but worked him, on my second call,, found no more new
ones so went back to running in the JA window,, and that's when my BIG THRILL of
the contest happened,, out of NO-WHERE.... OUTLAW PRES.. DU6/N6SS called me with
a GOOD signal,, and gave me my last new multiplier..THANKS PRES!!
All in all good contest and worked a TON of Outlaws and AZ stations I have never
heard on before..
and as ALWAYS.. LOTS of FUN!!
Go OUTLAWS!!
Tom