[3830] MnQP N2CU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP N2CU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 01:15:22 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2020

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 5:55

  160:
   80:      35        9
   40:      55       29
   20:      27        7
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     117       45  Mults = 60  Total Score = 19,440

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

I missed my favorite QSO party last year so was hoping to get back into the
saddle. Conditions had their own idea. Minnesota usually pounds into WNY but
this time not so. 20m was almost ESP level and closed up early. 40m and 80m were
weak but usable. But it was nice saying hello to old friends once more.

The State QSO Party Challenge seemed to bring some good activity to the three
that were running today. I set up three logs in N1MM+ and switched back and
forth between MN, VT and BC. I usually make a couple of QSOs in the BC party but
never turn in a log. This time there will be three logs submitted.

Rig: K3/100
Ant: TH6DXX, 40 and 80m Inverted Vees
RX Ant: K9AY loops
SW: N1MM+