[3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 04:13:35 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   94
   40:  125
   20:   69
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

What a mess!  Rusty is not the word.  I had the wrong Function file and I wasn't
sending numbers to start.  I kept pushing the wrong buttons.  I hope I got the
mults copied correctly but that may fluctuate by the time this is checked.

Had fun, no noise at the station and the equipment worked great.  Too bad the op
was asleep at the wheel.  Sorry to those that were wondering what the heck I was
doing down here.  I can't wait to get a remote station running so I can actually
practice between contests....   Always something, right?

73,
Bob K5WA