[3830] BC QSO VA7TU(@VE7IO) Multi-OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7io@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VA7TU(@VE7IO) Multi-OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 19:07:37 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2020

Call: VA7TU
Operator(s): VA7TU VA7QD VE7TI VE7FAW VA7NF VE7IO
Station: VE7IO

Class: Multi-OpMixed HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0      5      0        0          6        0
   80:    0     30      0        0         16        0
   40:   83    243      0       47         54        0
   20:   53    598      0       27         56        0
   15:    4      0      0        4          0        0
   10:    0      0      0        0          0        0
Total:  140    876      0       78        132        0  Total Score = 483,460

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We were a bit short on CW operations but the phone ops more than made up for
this. We ran two stations and, thankfully, forty meters stayed active most of
the day. This is a local contest for us and it was nice to see so many USA
stations participating and keeping our ops busy.  Thanks to all the stations
that took the time to work us we had a great time.

73
Fred VEIO