[3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 20:11:28 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 5

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  16
   20:  49
   15:   2
   10:
------------
Total:  67  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,221

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

My first time at 1900Z.  After another one or two of these - I will have worked
more stations than I did as a Novice.  :-)

Some loud signals on 15 - and a lot of weak ones.  Spent 7 minutes there only
making two QSOs.  20 was in great shape and 40 was surprisingly good in the
middle of the day here.  Best DX on 40 was K5ZD.  Nice to work N6MA - formerly
WA6DEI, who was active on the same CW nets as me back in the day.

Got a few comments about my "poor signal".  This is what the bands
sounded like in 1960.

TX: Johnson Valiant - Henry 2K
RX: Collins 75A2
ANTS: 2 element 20/15 - 3 element 40