[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 02:24:12 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Feb 7

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      4
   40:  18      7
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     12  Total Score = 324

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This week I was determined to leave for space for the "TU"
before jumping in. Waiting an extra beat seemed to work just fine.

My signal still sounds bad in my monitor, but you guys seem to
have no problems with it.

Just FT8 on 20m.  A hundred guys on 40m - Oh wait, that's FT8,
and looks like the TI9A DX pileup. We seemed to do well staying
under 7085. I went to 80m at the top of the hour, and had
surprisingly good results. Most people could hear me in the
clear, but I didn't win any pileups. I went to 160m for a
minute and that's all it took.

Thanks for the fun!

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet
80m: 4 square array
160m: 4 square array
Flex-6600 at 5 watts
RemoteHamRadio.com, Writelog, MMTTY, 2Tone