[3830] RTTY WPX NW8S(@KB8O) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jaypecora@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NW8S(@KB8O) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:36:42 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: NW8S
Operator(s): KB8O AB8M
Station: KB8O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
   80:  359
   40:  591
   20:  566
   15:   59
   10:
------------

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

Not our best score for this contest but given the hours (31) worked we held our
own. Conditions were about the same as last year pending a 15m opening which
last year scored us more points. We started off Friday night with ice on all
antennas and seemed to work through it, and as the Saturday sun melted some of
the ice, some of our noise issue seemed to subside. We still have some noise
issues in the shack noise issue we are working through but grateful to have
several antenna options to pick from to minimize the issues. Of course northern
Ohio brought snow and freezing rain all weekend long up till the end of the
contest. For a 2 man operation we eat well, slept good, watched a couple movies
and had a great time all weekend long. See you in the next one...

Jay KB8O
Doug AB8M