[3830] RTTY WPX KT7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KT7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 01:03:37 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS KE7AUB KB6MW KR7X
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 45

------------
   80:  176
   40:  537
   20:  729
   15:  236
   10:    0
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A clean run!  M/S a little easier here without concerns for interstation
interference ... IC-7610 and Alpha 9500 talking into the Joe Rudi tuned antennas
was a great combination this weekend.  We were busy the entire weekend.

Thanks Andy KE7AUB for his all nighters, Phil KB6MW and Hank KR7X for lots of
chair time to keep the station running almost the entire contest.  I defer to
those guys, who make playing this game so enjoyable!  I play MC and put out any
fires ... only Murphy was 80m knocking out a WiFi bridge so we lost packet spots
the 2nd night.  I'll take that as a WIN!

Best 73
Kevin K7ZS
Trustee KT7E
Portland Radio Contester Club