[3830] RTTY WPX AC6ZM SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac6zm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AC6ZM SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 02:59:18 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Loudon, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  133
   40:  303
   20:  203
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

First time working WPX as a single op for 24 hour period. I worked 44 countries.
Those 6 pointers were difficult at best to log with a short beverage. Had it not
been for the beverage I would have not been able to work many of them. No luck
working JA's this time around due to antenna limitations. My overall goal to
average 25 Q's an hour in a 24 hour period of operation was met. Sleep plan
needs to be adjusted. I could have easily operated for 30 hours. It was good to
work TCG members and especially WV4P. Operating conditions here were:
(1) Alpha 86 (800 watts)
(2) Directional Beverage oriented East
(3) TS-590SG
(4) Carolina Windom up 35 feet
Great contest with many domestic participants. Will try to participate as SO2R
next time.