[3830] RTTY WPX K6OK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K6OK SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 05:46:54 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: K6OK
Operator(s): K6OK
Station: K6OK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ELDO
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  105
   40:  245
   20:  450
   15:  119
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I lost about 30 minutes Sunday AM when my telnet cluster connection went down.
Checked the Windows firewall, the router, internet... to no avail. Being a spot
clicker I felt kinda lost -- what, you mean I actually have to turn the Big Knob
to hunt and pounce?  I actually enjoyed dial twisting Sun morning as the 20m EU
opening was quite good.

SO1R, tribander and shorty 40 at 65 ft, 80m dipole. 500 watts. Thanks for the
Q's!