[3830] RTTY WPX NU4E SOSB/40 TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NU4E SOSB/40 TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:21:47 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: SOSB/40 LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 19.0

------------
   80:
   40:  639
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the QSO, condx were not good on Friday night, had to go QRT early on
Saturday evening because of local QRM, also had QRL on Sunday.
When I installed my antenna I wanted to go allband but the fiberglas pole
crashed 2 times and broke. So I decided to go 40m single band which was easier
to install with the high winds we had.
Fun Contest!

See you next time,
Matt - NU4E