[3830] RTTY WPX N7GP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N7GP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 19:06:50 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
   80:  213
   40:  553
   20:  407
   15:   38
   10:    0
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I found strange but GOOD conditions Friday night on 40 meters...
I had good runs going and started getting JA callers at 03:30 and continues all
night into Saturday morning.. so that was a big plus for me,,
80 was dismal into JA and Asia but only spent a short time before our SR on
Sunday morning,,trying to find some...
BUT the highlight of the contest happened then,, once Again,, I ran across
OUTLAW  Pres.. DU6/N6SS calling cq on 80 and it took a couple tries to
complete,, but he is in the log on 80!!,, Thanks PRES!!!
Still learning a lot on Low Band contesting and it is great to have some
experienced  contesters  in the club as mentors,, Thanks to all for your  help
in improving  my low band contest skills!!!...
GO OUTLAWS!!!
Tom
N7GP
EX WA8WZG