[3830] CWopsT KP4/W4XO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4xo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KP4/W4XO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:38:14 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 12

Call: KP4/W4XO
Operator(s): KP4/W4XO
Station: W4XO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): :35

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  10
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Tnx for the Q's.  Van, N5TOO and I are OP from Puerto Rico, setting up for the
ARRL DX contest. Many thanks to Alfredo (Al), CWT #2020, who offered us his
contest call NP4DX.  Thanks Al!
  Hurricane Maria unfortunately damaged many trees, so we are doing our best
with the highest supports nearby. our 20/40 dipoles are low abt 25 feet center
and 30 feet at the ends, no pile up buster, but we are hoping for good
propagation for the test. We are looking forward to get you in our log (10m-80m)
this weekend!

73, Lex, KP4/W4XO