[3830] ARRLDX CW WA2FZB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA2FZB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 23:59:46 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA2FZB
Operator(s): WA2FZB
Station: WA2FZB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   22    21
   80:  154    67
   40:  259    79
   20:  631    98
   15:   83    52
   10:    9     9
-------------------
Total: 1158   326  Total Score = 1,132,524

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I beat last year's score, so I suppose that was good, but I can't help but wish
for a few more multipliers. Plenty of activity on all bands, but 15 and 10 were
just teasing us. Hopefully the long wait will be over soon. Some nice DX on 160
too, and had a couple of stations that I worked on all 6 bands.  Had a few good
runs, even on 40 meters, which was crowded as all hell. Thanks to all who called
in, and hope to see as good a turnout for the phone weekend in March.

73, Tony WA2FZB