[3830] ARRLDX CW N0AX M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0AX M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:06:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX KX9X W1PY WB0SND KE0UDZ K7JOE WX5CW N0SSC KD0GYL
Station: N0AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  132    57
   80:  404    87
   40:  828   103
   20: 1171   115
   15:  141    55
   10:   27    20
Total: 2703   437  Total Score = 3,525,279

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I'd like to thank the ionosphere for staying relatively quiet this weekend,
since that let us take advantage of what little flux there was.  I'd also like
to thank 10 meters for a cameo appearance on Sunday.  We had a terrific weekend,
worked a lot of folks, ate well (especially on Saturday due to K7JOE's rib eye
roast) and didn't manage to break anything.  A very good contest at the solar
minimum!