[3830] ARRLDX CW W4PM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4PM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:35:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 31:28

  160:   58    42
   80:  283    73
   40:  415    85
   20:  539    88
   15:   47    33
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1342   321  Total Score = 1,292,346

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions on 160 Saturday night. Bands 160-20 much better than expected
and even 15 came through with an small EU opening on Sunday. Ten was a no show
for me - I seldom checked and never heard anyone when I did. This was by far my
best ever effort in this contest.
I operated SO1R1W (SINGLE OP, 1 RADIO,  1 WIRE) I did use a spotting network.

Rig: OMNI VII, ALS-600 500W
Antenna : 40 meter extended double zepp up 40 feet in the oak trees.
Tuner: MFJ Legal Limit Balanced Line Tuner MFJ-976
Software N1MM+ with Winkeyer USB Keyer and Begali Paddle

Thanks for all the Q's.  I had a great time.  Let's do it again next year - BUT
I'll take pass on the SSB section.