[3830] ARRLDX CW LY5W SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LY5W SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:40:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Select State
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:  117    27
   80:  325    42
   40:  489    54
   20:  608    60
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1540   184  Total Score = 850,080

Club:

Comments:

My goal was to reach 1500 QSO
I did it
In big horses ride competition....
Really it was my best score @home ever using only 1 radio.
American contest  -  ARRL CW  2020
Big boys game over. But I will remember in future BAD BOYS - LZ2WO and 9A3YT.
They came on my frequency (160&40m) and started to call CQ. Asked to QSY,
wrote in cluster  - nothing.  When I called them with my American CALL KD9^^^
and they heard me, but  LY5W not  Jokers and LIDs. 99! To both
THANKS for great fun and patience when sometimes I cant copy you OK as my
f4cking neighbour's wife forget to switch off LEDs in their f4cking WC.
Worked few new needed states on 80m.
I worked also all USA states in this weekend on 20m. Great!
73, Sam LY5W (CUL in CQ 160 SSB first night next weekend)