[3830] ARRLDX CW WA1FCN SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA1FCN SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 00:56:30 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 39 ?

  160:   29    25
   80:  127    65
   40:  503    83
   20:  557    89
   15:   75    46
   10:   20    15
-------------------
Total: 1314   323  Total Score = 1,270,359

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Well that was pleasant. It was a contest of first.  3 hours of
over 78 Q's.  Most hours of UA/UR answering my CQ's. Might be first
contest over 1200 total Q's. Most hours in any contest.
    I think I went to 15 just a little too late Sunday. I sure
enjoyed watching contest on line scoreboard with top scores going
back and forth. I know I spent much too much time trying for BA7IO
with no luck.  I did manage VR2 on 40, that was nice.
  2 element 40 at 70 ft   Th5 @ 75 ft  Th6 @ 45 ft and A3s fixed
south @ 45 ft.  80 mtr Loop and 160 inverted L
       BoB WA1FCN