[3830] ARRLDX CW NK8Q(@W3YA) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NK8Q(@W3YA) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:07:24 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5

  160:  121    52
   80:  221    70
   40:  403    85
   20:  417    85
   15:  115    49
   10:    9     8
-------------------
Total: 1286   349  Total Score = 1,345,395

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Mostly S&P.  Rig:  Elecraft K3S w/ P3 and KPA1500.  Antennas inverted-Vs for
160 - 40m and a tri-band yagi on a 60' tower.  Spent a bit of time driving my
XYL to various things she needed as she cannot drive due to post-op on her right
foot.  Also, spent time having breakfast, lunch and dinner with her.  I operated
at the Nittany ARC clubhouse which is about a 10 minute drive from our house.
If I could have put the driving time and eating time into operating, well, I
could have put in another 6 hours or so anyway.  Anyway, it was fun operating
while I could.  Pretty good conditions, except for 15m which was lackluster and
10m which surprisingly had a few QSOs and mults but not many.  I would say that
160m more than made up for the higher frequencies and I wish I could have stayed
up later on Friday night, but after a stressful work week I crashed around 1:30
AM (and again on Saturday night).  Probably my best single-op effort, though!