[3830] ARRLDX CW W7VJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7vj@millerisar.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W7VJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:34:56 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5     5
   80:   64    27
   40:  165    69
   20:  764    93
   15:   55    29
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1053   223  Total Score = 704,457

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Almost felt like the "old days" when we had propagation.  The AZ and
CA guys still have more favorable conditions, but that's just the way it is.
Slept in on Saturday after working the whole week and had a commitment, but was
fun to make a semi-serious effort.  Thanks to all who called/I contacted and
especially those who fought QSB to get through. 73,  Andrew