[3830] ARRLDX CW W4PK SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@w4pk.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4PK SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:43:11 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:26

  160:
   80:  275    64
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  275    64  Total Score = 52,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

All search and pounce Friday night, and started out doing the same thing
Saturday night.  After I ran out of new calls to work I tried calling CQ.
Immediately it was bedlam and this CW-challenged operator could not even pick
out a portion a call to to ask for a repeat.  Later on when I did get a part of
a call everyone kept calling on top of that station anyway.

Sunday night was better but some of the stations still were hard to copy, mostly
QSB and at the noise floor. And I did not miss the use of cw skimmers or spots
either!

73, Sam W4PK