[3830] ARRLDX CW KR2Q SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KR2Q SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 02:11:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NNJ FN20ru
Operating Time (hrs): 14:50

  160:   21    19
   80:  100    60
   40:  248    67
   20:  451    72
   15:   69    44
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  892   262  Total Score = 701,112

Club:

Comments:

I had limited time, so thought that I would try something new from my usual QRP
entries in the CQWW.  I ran QRO and had DxSummit running (but really didn't use
it much since the other thing I wanted to try was RUNNING as opposed to S+P when
QRP - although I have had a "run" when QRP).

It was a fun experience and I even managed to work 3 new band countries on 40m.

de Doug KR2Q

K3 (first run radio, original owner)
pair of 3-500s, about 800w output
OB16-3 on tower 1 (55 feet)
DB36 on tower 2 (73 feet) - about 100 feet away from tower 1
inverted V on 80m (65 feet) (hanging off of tower 2)
Inverted L (75' vertical, hung off of A tall tree) on 160m, one elevated radial.