[3830] ARRLDX CW N1UR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1UR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 02:13:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:  233    63
   80:  593    75
   40:  885    78
   20: 1030    94
   15:  206    68
   10:   15    12
-------------------
Total: 2962   390  Total Score = 3,414,624

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Fabulous 40, 80, 160M conditions for this one.  Best 80/160 scores ever for me.

Unfortunately, the -22F low that occurred Friday night here, caused some relays
in my 2 x 8 switch to stick open and I ended up frying the receiver on my second
radio.  That put a big damper on things.  I ended up only putting in 36 hours
with some of that during the day as I swapped out the second radio.  This is a 2
hour process of pulling and reinstalling filters and connecting up the control
and audio cables.  I had already taken some off time Friday night out of
frustration so figured I might as well get things right and enjoy the balance.

All part of the game.

Great rates much of the time.  15M was basically all Sunday here.  Saturday was
not good plus I lost time during the day.  10M was completely zero on Sat and
just a 2 hour spotlight opening into the Carib on Sunday.

See you in the SSB version.

Ed  N1UR