[3830] ARRLDX CW G2W(G4DBW) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW G2W(G4DBW) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:20:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: G2W
Operator(s): G4DBW
Station: G2W

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: JO01NI
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:   82    33
   40:  207    40
   20:  245    56
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  534   129  Total Score = 206,658

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Storm Dennis relegated my doublet to only 15 feet above ground level for most of
this contest. Got it up to 35 feet on the Sunday evening with some additional
guy ropes. No idea how I managed to work so many stations on 3.5MHz with only
low poer possible with antenna so close to house roof and VSWR problems.

Nothing heard at all on 21 or 28 MHZ at this qth with such a poor antenna.