[3830] ARRLDX CW WY3A SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill.wy3a@gmx.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WY3A SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:59:56 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WY3A
Operator(s): WY3A
Station: WY3A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:  163    65
   80:  444    85
   40:  586    98
   20: 1092   106
   15:  117    63
   10:   23    19
-------------------
Total: 2425   436  Total Score = 3,162,744

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Very, very fun with a happy surprising memories...

The 10M opening to Carribean on Sunday was a memorable challenge
The 20M opening to Asia was remarkable...I stumbled across BA7IO while clearing
the bandmap of JA's...worked and spotted him.

The 40M QSO with JT1CO on my modest vertical delta loop -- memorable.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend of contesing!