[3830] ARRLDX CW NB1N SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NB1N SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:09:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:    0     0
   80:  244    62
   40:  584    74
   20:  874    84
   15:   29    22
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1731   242  Total Score = 1,256,706

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had loads of fun, search and pounce but mostly running.  No issues other than
a little RF in the shack, prevented me to use the band scope on 80m and 40m.
Interesting conditions, at some part signal strength heard from EU almost
sounded the same from QRP to QRO from different countries.  This was the first
opportunity to try out the new 80m dipole I just put up recently, it worked
well.  It was nice to hear so many familiar call signs and work some friends
across the pond.  Thanks to everyone for the Qs.

Rig:
K3
KPA500
80m Dipole
ZS6BKW Dipole on 40m and 20m
A3S driven element on 15m (performed like a wet noodle)

73, Sandor - NB1N