[3830] ARRLDX CW KE3K SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bashrc4@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KE3K SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 23:54:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   13    11
   80:   41    31
   40:   56    39
   20:  340    82
   15:   46    28
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  496   191  Total Score = 284,208

Club:

Comments:

Really glad I decided to participate in this contest. Band conditions on 15 and
20 meters Saturday afternoon were quite unexpected. Thank you so much to all the
DX stations, especially those of you I was able to contact in Japan and China!
It's not often that I'm able to work you folks from the southern Michigan.
Sunday...not so good. I struggled to get to nearly 500 Q's.

IC-7610/MA5B@30 ft/80-10 OCF/160-L.

'73 and thanks again!,
Bob, KE3K