[3830] ARRLDX CW N2CU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2CU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 00:24:44 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 27:46

  160:  207    67
   80:  255    76
   40:  282    83
   20:  794   104
   15:  109    54
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1647   384  Total Score = 1,897,344

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

A very noisy 40m here limited my time on the band. The rest of the bands were
quiet. Highlights were working JT1CO on 40m long path. Also worked DU and BY.
Those three haven't been in my log for a long, long time. A sign of things to
come?
Need to spend more time BIC, but I think things worked out pretty well for a
trapped tribander and wires, nothing higher than 48'. Did more mult chasing than
running Friday, but Saturday morning had my best run of 180 Qs up high on 20m
for 145/hr rate. Nice to hear good activity from JA again.

Rig: K3/100
Amp: Ten-Tec Titan 425
TX Ant: TH6DXX, 40 and 80m inverted vees, 160m inverted L
RX Ant: K9AY loops, BOG N.E.

73, Tom N2CU