[3830] ARRLDX CW K9GY SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K9GY SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 02:35:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   94    55
   40:   21    20
   20:   88    55
   15:   30    22
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  234   153  Total Score = 107,406

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Mainly an 80 & 20 effort. Glad to get 55 mults on 80m! Recently qualified
for 5BDXCC but still into chasing new ones on 80, hah! Tough to see band map
filled up on 10m but not hear anything, argh! Only 10m Q was 8P5A.

One of our cats was up to their tricks again! I pulled a packet spot into the
QSO entry then ended up walking away from the computer. Only to return to see
instead of "150" for power there was "15/0" so quick
giveaway that a cat walked across the keyboard and logged Q that was in the
entry window. I think one of them wants to be a ham, LOL! Little monkeys!

Good to feel strong and work stations without having to call often... then band
changes and I feel like a weakling again, HAH! Need to operate more during
sunrise and sunset times! Some day I'll grow up to be a real contester, hah!

DAYTON!

Best of health to all,
Eric K9GY

Icom 7300