[3830] ARRLDX CW TM6M(F1AKK) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW TM6M(F1AKK) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 14:31:18 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: BREST_in78
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80: 1099    60
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1099    60  Total Score = 197,820

Club:

Comments:

Used antenna Slopper , rx antenna 1 bev !

Due to all windstorm at last not much bands were ok there!
We could not turn the 20 or 15m beam due to hugh wind up to 120kms there!
Sawn problem also on 160m Vertical!
So only 80m was ok this time!
Propagation was ok , 60 s&p at end of 1st night and 30 "CA"
stations!
Second night was low!
Around 5z something looked bad wih hight swr! A part of slopper was down :(
(110-120km/h of wind didn't help too)
Missed some 25..50qsos maybe!

Never heard a single VE6 , last year missed me too on 40m!
And the rare one VY1/VE8 sawn after contest some were lucky to do 62 mults on
this band!

Congrats to GW5R for big score on 160 ! E7DX did amazing score in M/M at 3 ops!

Hope to be tuned soon in M/. for coming contest

73s, Oli