[3830] ARRLDX CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4NZ@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 01:12:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K4TCG
Operator(s): K0EJ AC6ZM WK9M W5MX W4NZ
Station: K0EJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   62    44
   80:  657    84
   40: 1171   111
   20: 1436   112
   15:  245    74
   10:   41    26
-------------------
Total: 3612   451  Total Score = 4,887,036

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Again we were priviledged to put our Tennessee Contest Group club call, K4TCG,
on the air. Operating just north of Chattanooga at the mountain-top QTH of Mark,
K0EJ, we were joined by fellow TCG members Juan AC6ZM, Randy WK9M and Bryan
W5MX.

As usual,40 and 20 meters carried the load. But with very quiet conditions on
the low bands, 80 and 160m were a lot of fun. We had our best QSO count yet on
80m. 15m produced about half the QSOs as last year and we were fortunate to
catch the short Sunday afternoon opening on 10m.

Less than optimum conditions did not diminish the fun or the fellowship and good
food enjoyed by our crew. Thanks to Mark for allowing us to use his fine station
again this year.

73, Ted W4NZ