[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 03:22:17 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 21

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      7
   40:  10      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     17  Total Score = 323

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A double bad NS night. The G5RV is still down awaiting tree work, and when I
turned on the shack PC, it came up in Windows repair mode. Just about the time
the NS ended it went onto Diagnosing you PC mode, where it still is.

OTOH it was a good day earlier. My XYL & I playing in a nearby bridge
tournament made it to the finals of a two day event and won 11.25 gold master
points, the best single event result in several years.

73  -  Jim  K8MR