[3830] CQ160 SSB K2AX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K2AX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 13:35:53 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K2AX
Operator(s): K2AX KE2D
Station: K2AX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 19:49

Total:  QSOs = 608  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 20  Total Score = 101,775

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions could have been worth but then why even bother.
K2AX and I did the best we could under the circumstances.
Let's hope things are better two weeks from now for ARRL SSB.
Thanks to everyone for their perseverance and patience.
Thanks also as always to Mark, Donna, and their family for the use of their home
and the station.